WooCommerce Product Auto Release
Auto release your products with a countdown timer and set conditions of your convenience to attract more users, drive the more initial sale and create urgency with one time offer. Also, set the condition to reach a number of sales for early release if the number matches.
WooCommerce Product Auto Release
WooCommerce Product Auto Release
Businesses nowadays launch multiple products on many occasions. Even nowadays businesses create trial base products to launch main products. Many factors depend on product launch. To do your strategic analysis you need little data related to your customers. If you know your future customer better then it’s good for both your brand & product.
When you release a new product in the market it takes so much time to launch it on a bigger scale. Our WooCommerce Product Auto Release plugin lets you set up a release in advance. When it comes to managing product release, WooCommerce Product Auto Release is an all-in-one powerful plugin for defining time-based criteria.
If users know when their favorite brand launches a product and the product is limited in stock they make their decision more quickly. Countdown helps them to make a quick choice to purchase the item quicker. The countdown can help you to increase valuable customers. With the help of WooCommerce Product Auto Release, you are able to show a specific countdown for chosen product or sale offer and trigger the offer or product at the same time.
Enable/disable checkbox for Auto release in each product
First, you have to activate the plugin into your website dashboard. Let’s show you how to get started and set auto-release for the eCommerce store.
- First, you have to go to “general” settings. Here you will see options for Enable product auto release. and along with that you will see couple of options: 1.) Email Marketing and 2.) Up Vote.
- You make sure you choose the right option for your product based on your needs.
- You can also label your “notify me” button to give your customer a very personalized experience.
- After that, choose the right date to auto-launch your product at the exact time on that day.
- You can also set a limit of the number of leads you want to gain and then your product release after that lead number.
- But if you set countdown and lead options both then when the countdown ended or lead number achieved the product will be released automatically.
Setting for customize email content to sent email when product is live
- Customers like customized email templates by their fav brand. For that, first, you go to the Notify email template.
- You can set regular and sale prices to showcase the initial offer of the product launch.
- Here, you can add pictures or videos of your new product or product on sale. You can customize a very beautiful message for your customer and add a link to the product also.
Email settings under the WooCommerce email setting
- You can change the email settings for the email template from WooCommerce default email settings.
Plugin settings page
- Under the custom setting section, you can enable/disable the newsletter opt-in setting for the users. Along with that, you can also change the default text of Newsletter checkbox and button. Once all details are added, do save the changes.
- All the subscriber listing and vote list will be visible under the the respective tab as you can see in the screenshots.
- Finally, in the below image, you can see how your product with a countdown timer looks like.
Display auto launch timer
- You can set timer for product auto launch. when timer is stop then product automatically go live.
- Setting for enable/disable auto launch using timer under product page
Display all subscribed users lists with product filter
- You can view all your subscribed customers’ emails and you have to notify them of the new product.
- Just go to the subscriber list and select the product you are going to release.
Enable/disable checkbox setting for notification in each product
- If you choose the “Email Marketing” option then one box for email shows there if the opt-in option is enable from backend. Customers put their email address and click on the notify me button so you have a collection of the interested customers with their email info.
- The preference will be store in the user’s my account page and admin can also see the backend with Yes/No status in subscriber list
Our team is always introducing new features and enhancing products to address any bugs or issues that may arise. You will receive any major upgrades for free if you purchase a plugin for a year, and we will be accessible to answer any questions you may have at any time.
Comparison Table of Pro VS FREE
|WooCommerce Product Auto Release||Free||Pro|
|Custom setting page under the settings|
|Setting for Enable/disable Auto release in each product|
|setting for Enable/disable notify me in each product|
|Setting for enable/disable auto launch using timer|
|Setting for targeted number for product|
|Display upvote users lists with product filter|
|Setting for display leads in each product|
|Product live Admin email settings|
|Product live customer email settings|
|Setting for Enable/disable newsletter for products|
|Global newsletter button label|
|Display subscribed users lists with product filter|
|Setting for Enable/disable notification in each product|
|Setting for manage email notification or up vote|
|Setting for notification button label|
|Setting for override each product email template when product is live|
- Download the plugin from your order email receipt or your account history at https://store.creedally.com.
- Click on the Plugin from your dashboard and click on 'Add New' > Upload Plugin and upload WooCommerce Product Auto Release plugin. OR Unzip the files and upload the folder into your plugins folder (/wp-content/plugins/).
- Navigate to your WordPress Plugins page and activate the WooCommerce Product Auto Release plugin.
- Once, you will activate the plugin. Go To, Settings > CreedAlly Licence page.
- Enter license key for WooCommerce Product Auto Release plugin.
1.0.0 - 01/13/2022
- First initial release.
- Feature – Custom setting page under the settings menu.
- Feature – Enable/disable newsletter checkbox for products.
- Feature – Added global notification button label.
- Feature – Display all subscribed users lists with product filter.
- Feature – Enable/disable checkbox for notify me in each product.
- Feature – Enable/disable checkbox setting for notification in each product.
- Feature – Added radio button for enable email notification or voting.
- Feature – Added setting for fetch total number of leads.
- Feature – Added setting for notification button label.
- Feature – Added setting for enable/disable auto launch using timer.
- Feature – Added email settings under the WooCommerce email setting.
- Feature – Added setting for email template when product is publish.
Bulk Featured Image (Pro)
Have hundreds of products or blog posts on your websites and having trouble setting up/changing featured images of multiple page/posts? We identified the pain and developed a plugin that lets you do this with just a single click. Check more about Bulk featured images WordPress plugin on it’s product page.
ACF Extension for WooCommerce Variable Product
Set custom variable fields on your eCommerce store for different products with full customization and let your buyer select from multiple variations. Required details get updates with custom selection and this way you can sell more with product fitting customers’ need.